Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dum Spiro, Spero


I always have felt like as if I'm on the edge, just waiting for my time to hit the stage. You know? I am waiting for my cue to take the stage and win the crowd, that sort of thing. And when that happen, I am telling you my faceless reader, I'll win the crowd with so much grace they'll give me a standing ovation. :P

For now, while I am waiting for my time, I'd rather write whatever is happening on my background.

So who am I? I'm the one who wears green sneakers. I go to different places to understand life on other's perspective. I love what life has to offer for me both negative and positive. But I also get frustrated easily. I love learning, reading, writing, and listening.

Last, I believe that we are born for a reason and we just need to find that reason.

Dum Spiro, Spero. While I breathe, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment