Saturday, October 30, 2010

Planning ahead!


Okay so since I have said that I did not really like my course, so I chose the one closest to my heart -- marketing. Plus, this is what Robert Kiyosaki adviced: to take up jobs that will teach me not only to give me money. I have taken this one as I know that I will gain A LOT. I know I will learn big time here and I will be able to experience first hand about negotiations and how to do marketing in different levels. Furthermore, being exposed to people will be a benefit.

I know God has a purpose why I couldn't seem to take the other listings posted, probably He wanted to direct me there. hahahaha! But oh well, we'll never know until I get there. I am excited! I hope, hope, hope, hope that I will get there. He has great plans for me, I know, and I am sure of it.

For now all I am doing is learning more about investing, entrepreneurship, being financially literate, and pattern (if there is, like what Caldwell said) of success. 

My sister told me to make my own destiny, to make my story and I am making one now. And this will be the place for me to write it down.

Update more later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment