Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just like now.

10:06 PM

Sometimes just like now I have a lot of ideas that I want to write but I couldn't get them out of my head and type them all here. Why is that? But you know when I have  a lot of idea and I had my journal and pen, I can get it out so effortlessly. I wonder why.

I guess this is the because I am always comfortable writing in my journal than here. hmp.

10:08 PM

Oy, whaddya know Castle season 1 episode 2 has just finished downloading. Time to have some Castle' lovin'. I am now currently downloading Merlin season 3 episode 5. Merlin just keeps getting better and better. And oy, I am also downloading Robin Hood with Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett. I suddenly missed it right after I watched Merlin. :|

And probably I'll soon download The Devil Who Wears Prada I just suddenly missed it. :[ Well I wish no Optical Media Board is reading this, I don't want to get caught!

Hmmm another thing why is it that it doesn't feel like Christmas? And I suddenly missed the song, It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas ♪  I am going to listen to it even though it doesn't look like one here. It seems like it's an ordinary day. We usually have decorations as soon as September comes :( Oh this also reminds me of the Polar Express movie and this particular quote:

At one time most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound.

Don't you think it's right? That we are starting to be Sarah too? That we can no longer feel Christmas when we reach a certain point? :( Nooooo!!! It can't be. It just can't be. I love Christmas.

10:16 PM

Dang this transferring of video takes longer than usual. Oh well, I am going to search for that song as this loads.




This really makes me happy ♪


10:19 PM

Oy, there it's done. I can finally watch Castle! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment