Friday, October 29, 2010

Frustrated

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

This is just not my day. Apparently, I seem to be the most unfortunate there is. Well I wouldn't really say that I am unfortunate because what my problems are, is probably too little for others who are suffering from hunger or from someone in brink of death. But what I am saying is that I am unfortunate to what others seem to be having now. And I say that I am unfortunate because I feel like I am hitting rock bottom. I am frustrated beyond belief. If this is God's work to test me and to challenge my patience He is getting a 1-0 in favor him. But that doesn't mean I am quitting. I am just going to give this day to Him and probably work on what I am missing. a;dapdkopawdkpawkdpowkdp

You want to know the reason for my frustration? It's just that I have a BIG idea and I can't seem to execute it because it's not yet the time. Plus, I don't have enough sources to get this to work. I know, you'd say "what do you mean not yet the time? there's no such thing as perfect time, so start working on your plan!". But you see I'm still in the planning stage. I am on my first step of the stairs. But what frustrates me is that I am taking too little steps to get it started. I want to take big steps but I just don't know how!  Second, sources ... I need to have this sources in order for me to get started. I can't and I couldn't seem to get ahead. :(

I'm sorry for the mindless rant. I am just frustrated that's all. Lord, forgive me. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment