Sunday, October 31, 2010

Getting into Castle

I must admit that yes I am impulsive. I just got into the "Castle" fandom-ship just right after I finished the first episode. Thanks to my friend Nikka who introduced me to the series.

".. [I]t's a mystery, crime detective story. The murderer kills the victim just like how this famous writer does his story"  Nikka told me while we were enjoying the dawn.We just finished jogging and we were talking about the series that we were watching. I don't know how we actually got to that topic. It's just we jump from one topic to another. I think we got there when out of sudden, she told me that she's watching Merlin.

When she gave me that little information about how the story goes, my curiosity pique. It reminded me of "Urban Legend" film, where there was a pattern for killing. I really have a thing for that kind of story. While Nikka was telling me more about the series, I told myself, heck I should try this one. So one lazy afternoon sunday, while I was lounging and browsing different sites, I thought about downloading it and seeing it for myself.

It was a zing! I love it. The chemistry between Beckett and Castle was amazing.The first few minutes already got me. Then watching the entire episode made me fall in love. It was just ... super!

*sigh* I can't wait for the rest of the episode. But for now, while the second episode is downloading I might as well burn calories.

Last, seriously, I hope I can get into a work just like theirs because it seems like a hell of a cool job. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment