Monday, November 1, 2010

Minutes of my life: bloody fiction, credit card, and God.

5:22 PM

Whenever I watch Merlin or anything that has to do with magic, supernatural, or super powers I couldn't help but to wish that I got one too. I like it because it seems cool. Plus, having powers would mean I could save the world too. Now, wouldn't that be cool? :P Pissh.. I'm really starting to lose grasp of reality.

Anyway I haven't taken a bloody bath yet. I didn't because I have no where to go; but since I am bored and there's nothing to do but to bloody hang around like some sod, I should hit the shower then. Oh geez.

5:25 PM

I am currently downloading Castle season 1 and it's still in 20%. I have been downloading this since 8 AM. I wish it could finish soon because I can't wait. I am starting to get all the Beckett and Castle ship-plague. Well I ought to go now. Bye bye! Update laters.

5:43 PM

I just finished taking my bath. On my way to the shower, dad asked me "Do you have an extra cash to pay for your credit card? The credit card company will be sending letter soon". I told him that I have an extra cash. I should have learned more about Robert Kiyosaki just before I bought the iTouch. I bought one as a reward for myself, but I should have known better. The thought that I have to pay for it in this trying times seems like a heavy cross on my back.

I am still on my towel. I would be praying right after. I most of time do, sometimes I forget it and sometimes I do it intentionally because I was procrastinating. But believe me when I forget it, it's mostly because I have forgotten. Before I say goodbye, I always thought about what Hades (Ralph Fiennes) said in the movie, "Clash of Titans". That Zeus feeds on the people's prayer. I suddenly thought if God is the same. I thought about writing our parish priest, but he seems somehow snobbish; or maybe it's just me?

Anyhow if I could ask Pope, I'd ask him to tell me that God isn't vain. I don't want to think that He is. But if in case, I don't really care. I love God. He had always been good to me.

Last, I am thinking of making an entry addressing to people I know about. I'll probably make one after. :) I'll call this kind of entry as "Minutes of my life".

I'll update more later. See you! I'll remember you in my prayers.

5:53 PM

I am not yet done praying. I just wanted to say before I finally end this minute that I am tempted to apply in ANC's Storyline as a part of their production team. I think it will be cool. But I don't know, but I want to. The only thing that stops me is my being practical. But I should try right? I mean it's better to try it than not really try at all. I should just submit and see what happens next.

Oh I will, right after I pray. And I am leaving for real this time. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment