Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Minutes of My Life: Chain letters, T.V Patrol anchors, and Twitter

10:15 PM

I am waiting for Merlin to finish downloading so I can watch it the soonest; but then again I realized that I still have Castle on my pending list. I might as well watch it now. Oh there's something interesting I have to tell you:

My dad believes in superstition. He received a chain letter in his email and told me to send it to 20 people on his list because the letter says he'll be lucky. "Can you send that to 20 people in my email?" He asked looking anxious. I started going through his email list only to find that his list didn't even reach 13. "Dad I can only send it to 13 of your friends", "But you have to. It says that I'll be lucky. I might get lucky in the lottery because of this." He said seriously

Oh yeah, the grand prize for lottery already reached 300 Million.

So I blasted out the chain letter not because I believe that it might be a way for us to win the lottery but because I do not want to indulge into argument. :]

10:18 PM

I feel like turning this computer off but maybe not for now. Oh by the way, T.V Patrol (ABSCBN newscast) had already launched a teaser for its new anchors; to say it made me feel bad for Karen Davila and Julius Babao. I like them. Watching them for 6 years doing the primetime newscast was a habit. It's not that I don't want to see Korina Sanchez and Noli De Castro, it's just that I feel sad for Karen and Julius. Anyway I hope for the best for all of them.

*Phew* I am glad that Ted wasn't booted off.

** Karen Davila, Noli De Castro, Ted Failon, Korina Sanchez, and Julius Babao are local anchors in our local t.v network. T.V Patrol is primetime newscast.

10:21 PM

I love twitter you know; and I have one.

And oh yes you can comment here now without registering. You can just comment by giving your email or your fake email. hahaha! :D Whoever you are faceless people, I hope we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment