Saturday, November 6, 2010


Dear Friend,

Last night, I went to the top of the hill. To tell you my friend, I had a hard time climbing on top of it because Swordie was getting heavy; plus my hat keeps on falling off my head. I was thinking of leaving Swordie behind but I realized that if I left Swordie he would be alone. It will not help also that this place is already lonely. I guess Swordie will hate me if I left him. He might think that years of being with him meant nothing to me. So even though Swordie was a bit of a burden, I carried him around. I guess that's what friends do right?

When I reached on the top of the mountain, the sky was clear and wide as an ocean. Plus the stars above was like little diamonds that God had accidentally spilled. Maybe He did that because he doesn't want the sky to be empty.

You know when I stare at the sky and at the stars, there's this longing that I feel. It feels like I missed home; funny because I really have no home at all. Maybe the stars are my home that's why I feel this longing. Oh I should include that to my mission. I should find my way back home --- that is the stars. But ... hmm ... the question now is: how do I get there?

Well I hope you can help me my friend. I'll write to you soon.

Love,
Pyrate

No comments:

Post a Comment