Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Letter to stranger: Random revelation

Sometimes I wish life was a little easy; ~ sigh ~.

Dear Stranger,

I am writing this letter to you and pretend like as if we are the dearest of friends. I think if I pretended this way it will be much easier. I am not doing Minutes of Life today as I will be retiring soon and sleep early. This past few days I had been having a hard time sleeping. I guess I should try at least to sleep early this time. I wanted to tell you that I am glad to find out that I only have one more month to pay for my credit card. One more month and it's over! I am thinking of returning the card back to my parents; just so the temptation would not come any where near me. 

You know sometimes, I feel so sad that I really don't have a true friend. When I say true friend it's the one that I can rely on -- someone I can spill my secrets without worrying for the prejudices that might come after. Maybe it's also my fault that I never took the risk to my other friends.

There's also something I wanted to tell you, it's the fact that I think sometimes I am losing grasp of reality. It's not that I am going anywhere near crazy, it's just that I always have the thought of being peculiar. However, if I tried to be peculiar, outrageous, unconventional people thinks that I am some sort of an odd ball. Sometimes I think I try to paint my world a little too much colorful in which that I am also trying to color the life of others too. You see, I wanted to touch someone's life. Someone not really close to me, a stranger perhaps. But every time I do, I thought if I am being weird. 

It's hard to explain but I can give you a clear example. Sometimes I would have the urge to writing a letter to someone random, someone I don't know anything about and vice-versa and tell him/her of things that might be touching or somehow inspiring. I wanted to try once but I stopped myself because it seems like something any ordinary, normal thinking person would do. 

Anyway, I think this letter is going longer than I expected. I hafta go now. You take care my faceless reader. 

Ciao!

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment