Monday, November 1, 2010

Minutes of my life: John Lloyd Cruz, Ted Failon, and Merlin

9:31 PM

I turned the t.v off right after I watched Mara Clara. For those who doesn't know, Mara Clara is a tele-novela in our local channel. Let me just skip the plot, but it's a drama if you want to know. Going back, the reason why I stopped watching right after Mara Clara is because the next "fantaserye" is Imortal. Watching Imortal means seeing John Lloyd Cruz and this guy really gets into my nerve. I don't like him, the end. Again, for those who doesn't know, John Lloyd Cruz is one of the famous celebrities here in our country. The reason why I don't like the guy is because I got turned off with him right after the controversies he went through. He strikes me as a guy who doesn't have any balls. But to say, it's not only because of John Lloyd why I stopped watching but I also wanted to finish watching Merlin. I stopped half-way earlier because I don't want to end it yet.

Oh geeks, I think I am really the queen of stalling. I keep on stalling. What the hell.

9:37 PM

Have I told you that I really like Ted Failon? Ted Failon, for those who doesn't know, is a local anchor. He is the anchor in ABSCBN's primetime newscast TV Patrol. Hmmm .. scratch, I think I am infatuated with him. :/ It used to be a joke but I think this time it's for real. Okay he's unconventionally handsome but he is charming. Plus, what I really like about him is his sincerity towards public service and his being compassionate. It's really the personality that I like. Thus, though he may be unconventionally handsome, to me he is just perfect. ♥



and oh the humor. He's hilarious. He has humor.

Well that's it for now, will update later. I really should get back now and watch Merlin for real.

-- signed 10:01 PM

10:47 PM

I am done watching Merlin and it was so good! This makes me wish again that I have magical powers. hahahaha! Not that I wanted to be god but because it's uber cool. :]

I wish I'm a sorceress

Well, that's it for now. I am still waiting for 11:30 to come because I'll be watching XXX. On a second thought, it's still 10:52 and I have nothing to do. If by chance I got bored and thought about hitting the sack I'll just probably see it tomorrow morning.

Hmmm... For now, I have to worry about something else. Hmmm what to worry about? Still about my life. I need to do something about my life. First, I need to stop being predictable. Second, I should look for something substantial to do with my life. Third, hmm ... what else I should do. Fourth, hmm ... *shrug* what to read. Fifth, heck.

Oy, I don't know if I'll still update. So I'd probably close this entry for today and just see you tomorrow. Well, see ya faceless readers.

-- signed 10:54 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment