Sunday, November 7, 2010

Minutes of my life: Random!

7:08 PM

I'm still waiting for Castle to finish. When Castle finishes, I'll be watching it then Gossip Girl. I thought of catching up with this series even though I am way behind the season. I'm only in season 3, but hey it's not yet too late right?

Anyway, for now, I am going to watch Ted's show. I didn't watch it yesterday because I wanted to sleep early. Sorry love. (Pretending like he can read this is becomes fun!) :P

Oh creeps. I really should shut up and stop dictating what I am downloading.

7:15 PM

Whenever I check this fan-blog's email that I am moderating, it never fails to make me feel anxious. Anxious because I don't know if a mail will surprise me. You know, nut fans they exists.

7:43 PM

This short story that I'm reading gives me an idea that something is going to happen soon. I mean something ... er ... sexual. It' awkward and I feel weird. bwahahahha!

I was a bit distracted because I have to help someone upgrade their firefox. :) Oh well back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment