Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What an awkward shit.

I am currently writing a cover letter for a position that I don't know if I really wanted to take. The reason why I wanted to take it is because I think it will be fun, plus I think it will be substantial. However, one of the reason why I wanted to keep myself from applying in it is because of practical issues.

I am still a little disoriented as I am suffering from headache. It bloody feel like as if someone just hit me with a sledgehammer.

Oh yeah, I wish someone just did; at least that would have done justice.

Okay here I go. Whatever may happen, let it be.

Contrary, I stopped writing my cover letter for that position. The thing is, I just want to be there just for the heck of it.

Would you get yourself into a job that does not compensate you than you deserve? Would you get yourself into a job just because you think that it would make you understand life better? Does anyone do that? Because you see that would be my reason why I wanted to join the team. Heck.

Sometimes I am afraid of how nut I can be.

Now I am writing back again but I don't know if I am doing it right. My letter seem to be a little shallow.

I should be unconventional. Seriously.

I am withholding my cover-letter and CV. I already have everything but I could not submit it.


WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Drat, mom came in and I told her about it and she said something negative and told me that it's hard ... blah blah blah. :| I guess that's my hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment