Wednesday, November 17, 2010

stream of thoughts at 6:03 PM

If there's anything that I admire so far in blogging it's Stephen Fry. I like Stephen Fry's wit. I wish I have the same cleverness as he has. I am saying that because I am blogging right now and so far I have been thinking of what to blog about. Since, nothing so substantial seem to cross my mind, I might as well be spontaneous. Don't we love spontaneity?

And since we are already in the topic of blogging I once hanged-out with this two people and they both have this little notebooks with them and whatever interesting comes out of our topic they'd jot it down, saying "Now I have something to blog about". Hmm ... Maybe I ought to do the same. I just find it amusing that they really have those notebooks with them. Isn't that a little OC, no?

***

Let me just get my bar of Kit-Kat. In blogging most people talk about their life. To tell something about my life, I am still as I was yesterday, a week ago, and the last few months. I think my life is a little bit boring. I don't have the life like of those in the T.Vs that I watch. I don't slay dragons, chase bad guys, getting into a social event, being chased by photographers, not even diagnosing patients. I am just me. Being me, isn't really interesting. I wake up in the morning, poach eggs, prepare myself a coffee, read the news, and just go on into my life routinely. Things happen, just as the same. I wish something exciting happens. Like in one of those movies. A simple girl who has a simple life then suddenly went to a different turn and her life changed drastically. Like Harry Potter, like the guy that James McAvoy played in Wanted that kind of change. hahaha!

***

I'll just get a glass of water but to say I must admit that something has changed in my life. But nothing as exciting as I have mentioned earlier. What has changed is the way I think. I changed right after I was introduced into Create Abundance a few months ago. I think that group had ridiculously change my life into 90ยบ turn. Now I can say that I am more prepared to face my future -- that is financially speaking. But there's  more to discover about life really. I haven't been able to experience a lot since I am mostly sheltered. I cannot really say that I am tough because I haven't been toughen a bit by world yet. But I am more than ready (and so is my heart) for whatever may come.

Hahaha sounds like as if I am ready to get into a fight eh? Well, life's tough. It's a survival, me thinks. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment