Sunday, November 7, 2010

Couch Potato this time.

Since good news arrived yesterday I was in buoyant mode. With this, I decided to rewatch my favorite films and of course one of them is: Robin Hood (2010).

This movie is just beyond words. I know it might be a little "Gladiator knock off" but hell it was totally different. I don't know how others think that it's similar to Gladiator when the only similarity there is how Russell Crowe looked like. Seriously, if that's the case, it can be forgiven. No Harm Done.

The movie had done justice, the cinematography part (I'm not really familiar with the legend itself). The acting wasn't bad. The setting was cool. It was good.

The ending was a cliffhanger! So Robin Hood was proclaimed an outlaw but what happens next? I know, we all the legend; but I certainly want to see it in Ridley Scott's perspective. Plus, Russell and Cate undeniably have a chemistry.

But I am happy because there's the possibility of having a sequel. mwahahaha!

Epic!

That's it for today. Will update later. I need to at least allot an hour to read a book. Castle and Gossip girl next! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment