Friday, November 5, 2010

pissh shiesh!

Long story short, I am a fan of this local personality and obviously of course she has a fan base already. But even so, I made this blog for her that gathers news, pictures, videos, what-not about her and apparently it caused some sort of dislike towards me by the original ones. It's kinda' ridiculous knowing that I made that just for the heck of it and not because I am going to start a group again. Now it seems like I am not welcomed.

It also seems they assume anything that has to do with her is their territory and thus everyone outside their little circle should ask permission to them in making as little as pathetic as a blog. :/

What do I know? Certainly this does not happen to international celebrity that I co-moderated in livejournal. I mean everyone can make a blog about a certain hollywood celebrity without making a fuss over it in livejournal or anywhere else. But here, it's not the case. Territory is territory. And so I wonder, can I not make a blog without causing some drama? Can I blog just for fun? I suddenly sort of regretted that I did. I hope I should have turned into an invisible fan.


And this is for them

No comments:

Post a Comment