Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Minutes of my life: 10 AM filled with Negative feelings + Nat Geo Great Migrations - Part Une

10:28 AM

I am filled with so much frustration and annoyance. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I am annoyed to the nth level; and frustrated beyond belief. I think I woke up in the wrong side of the bed. I wanted to scream, pull my hair in frustration but rather not. grar.

And since I am annoyed and frustrated and there's nothing I can do about it I'll just pout like some 4th year old brat.

hmp.

10:35 AM

I am sad. This is one of the days when I would suddenly feel the sadness enveloping me because of my frustration. :( I hope this goes away. I guess I might as well close this Minutes of my Life entry for this time. This is just filled with negative feelings. I think it will be better if I start with positive ones.


10:48 AM

I guess I'll just finish watching Princess Diaries and hope that something similar will happen to me. hahaha. What the hell. :] I hope my life gets a little bit interesting. Shiesh.

Oh whaddya know, I was just putting up labels and realized that I have already "frustrated" in my labels. No surprise there.

10:58 AM

In addition to my sadness, Daphe had released the first 12 winners of the National Geographic I live Curious t-shirt. Unfortunately, I'm not on the list, but there will be next 13 winners to be announced. I don't know what my chances are. According to their mechanics there are really no rules, no standards, any entry can be as creative as possible. Thinking of what I have submitted, made me realized how vague, and corny my entry was. It made me feel like as if the curious question I have went nowhere. But thinking about it, that's what I am really curious about. 

You see, my entry was: In this crazy world we live in, I wonder why is this all happening?


I don't know if my question is striking; or hits bulls eye. But I don't know, I am rather feeling despondent. I never really won anything and thinking about my chances of winning seems to be less likely to happen. Shiesh, this isn't just my time. I am hoping for a good one later.

*snaps my self* Choose to be happy, self. Okay I'll remind myself about that.

Before I end this, I'll just promote the National Geographic Great Migrations this November 7, 9 PM MNL time.






An awe-inspiring chronicle of life on the move. Three years in the making. The biggest undertaking and most ambitious documentary produced by National Geographic in its 122-year history.

They move as millions to survive as one.


National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is a seven-part global programming event that takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. Shot from land and air, in trees and cliff-blinds, on ice floes and underwater, Great Migrations tells the formidable, powerful stories of many of the planet's species and their movements, while revealing new scientific discoveries with breathtaking high-definition clarity
.

Well that's it for now. Will update later for part deux of Minutes of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment