Friday, November 5, 2010

on Karen Davila plus presenting Ted!

Her tweet.

Karen Davila tweeted and she said that she will be in T.V Patrol for the last time. It makes me so sad to see her go away but seriously, what can we do? Of course she's just an employee in ABSCBN, that even though she has like numerous fans clamoring for her to stay, it's always the management who has the last say. Anyway, just like what was written in a bible, everybody has its time. Apparently, her time as anchor in TV Patrol has ended; just like what had happen to Korina Sanchez back 6 years ago.

  image from PEP

Don't get me wrong. I love Korina and I am her fan but I happen to like Karen just as much. I know both of them are rivals but I still like them as a newscaster. 

I just wish that Karen will stay in ABSCBN. I mean, I know I can still catch her in TV5 if she ever moves but I love her Headstart, Pasada 630. Plus, I don't really tune in TV5 so I hope she stays. 

*hahaha* When did I actually started being fan of media men/women anyway? I know I was back like 8 years ago, but it stopped, then my fascination towards them geared back when I started liking Pinky Webb this recent.

*smacks forehead* I really should stop being a nut. I mean, I shouldn't be at all affected right? These people hardly will help me reached my goal. I should stop being shallow.

Anyway, that's just it. Bye for now. Will update later. Oh by the way 

That's Ted. He's the unconventionally handsome guy that I like. hahaha!
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment