Friday, November 5, 2010

the many endings for today.

I sort of wanted to hit this blogger; because I already have published a very long decent entry only to have this as blank. Anyway I'll try to remember as much as I can in my post.

***

I have watched T.V Patrol earlier and it was unfortunately Karen Davila and Julius Babao's last episode. Julius was not around as he was still in vacation; Karen on the other hand was able to give her message. It was saddening that she had closed the door for T.V Patrol. But though she closed the door she, did it ever so gracefully. I will surely miss them and the twitter patrol days. The times that they tweet while on commercial breaks or it's not their turn to read the news. I guess twitter patrol is over too.


It's sad that Julius was not around to give his message on air but he already thank the people via his tweeter. Also, I am glad that Karen did not shed a tear when she gave her message ( for me, it was okay if she did) because if she did, her haters would criticize her for it. It's saddening that there are those people who likes to add insult to injury. Karen may have made a mistakes but it shouldn't be used against her. It's not like as if she's perfect.

Well apparently not everyone is as forgiving as me. :P

This is her picture taken with my love Ted. 11-05-10


It was sweet that she had hugged him. I almost wanted to tear on that part but I'm glad I didn't because it will looked funny if I did. I already feel ridiculous for being too sentimental of what's happening around ABSCBN anchors. Shiesh. By the way, Ted, honey please stop looking awkward in photos. :P

Oh as it seems, it's not only Karen bidding farewell because Maria Ressa also sent this tweet earlier:


So she already handed her keys, emptied her office, and bid farewell to her team and to ABSCBN. This is just too sad. :(

Well it's not just Karen, Maria, and Julius who is saying goodbye on something because I am also looking for changes this time to come. You see, I also had started deleting Pinky Webb and some of Edu Manzano's videos in my iTouch. I thought that it's time for me to stop obsessing. Deleting the videos is a start. I am doing this because I thought I should just be a regular/normal fan without too much obsessing about them. So somehow it's a start for me. It's not that I am going to stop liking them, I'd just be in a normal mode from now on.


Parting is bitter sweet. Bitter because it's ending but sweet because we suddenly thought of what had transpired, then we carry and rekindle them as we move on.

There is nothing permanent in this world but only change is constant. Like what Julius tweeted, he quoted Alexander Graham Bell saying: We often look so long & so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

Maybe it's time for us to stop looking what's behind but look forward to what is ahead. It's painful but it only means that we are heading towards beginning; and it's something we should look forward to.

*** 

That's it. I may as well call this a night and turn the computer off. I am already done downloading the stuffs that I have to download and they are now all in my iTouch. I'm off to watch few of them. I'm also heading towards the last episode of Castle. I'm not sad that I'm done with season 1 because I am surely excited for what's stored for season 2.

*sigh* You know the duality? Yin and yang, black and white, morning and night,.. there's something always poignant about it; but actually it's the beginning and ending that touches the deepest recesses of my heart. It's a human nature in that duality that gets me.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment