Thursday, November 4, 2010

Minutes of my life: lost wallet + Castle + downloading with Ted as special mention :P

6:00 PM

I couldn't find my wallet. There's no cash in my wallet but a bunch of receipts that I need to keep for warranty issues. I couldn't remember where I placed it. :(

I need to find it just in case ... and I hate it when I lost things, because the thought of being irresponsible pokes through my head.

I am downloading stuffs simultaneously: Robin Hood (2010), Castle (season 2 episode 1), and Storyline (Maria Ressa Episode) and my computer is in glacial pace mode as of the moment. I am sorry 'puter, this wouldn't take long. I promise.

I just finished watching Castle and maaaaan that was good. :P Beckett and Castle is starting to get to know each other. Well actually it's Beckett's we are starting to know more of. It's kinda' sweet. ♥

Oh well, I have to go back searching. I just turned this computer on just to see how my downloading is doing. :]

-- signed 6:04 PM

6:11 PM

I can't really find it. :( You know I'm a catholic and we have a patron saint for lost things. I never have done it, but I am thinking for praying to st. Anthony. hehehe! I have nothing to lose right? I guess, I might as well try.

Hmm ... I am thinking about Beckett and how much I wanted to watch another episode of Castle. I am curious about her. I guess I am starting to get the symptoms of being an addict. :O oh shiesh.

I am thinking of downloading the Devil Who Wears Prada soon. Probably when I finished downloading Robin Hood. :) I hope it finishes soon it's only 77.5% at the moment.

-- signed 6:16 PM

8:17 PM

I just had my dinner and watch the primetime news, which is TV Patrol and I'm all for Ted. ♥

Will update later with more substance. :)

-- signed 8:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment