Monday, November 8, 2010

Minutes of my life: Great Migrations + random shallow things in my life

10:15 PM

I cried watching National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations. I cried because the animals never fails to make me soft. It didn't help that the cinematography was magical and narration was poetic.



see the still images here Clicky


** save the animals. :]

10:26 PM

I tried to distract myself from worrying about my application in this multinational company that I applied to. I don't want to even think or even consider the idea that I may not be getting a job offer because it's really my target. I tried not thinking something negative about it but  dang even though how much I try,  the thought has been nagging me since earlier and now it's starting to depress me. Please, I want it so badly. Please, God?

10:29 PM

I am thinking of writing my story again but I don't know how my story would go. Shiesh this kind of project never really last in my hands. I mean whenever I think about writing a story I couldn't stick with it because when a day passes I'd suddenly thought of another of story with a different plot. The project, therefore, was short lived. :[

And I can't do short lived stories if I want to be a writer. I also have to practice my writing. I write like a 10 year old kid.

10:34 PM

I need to do something substantial in my life. I cannot live forever like this. I need to find an organization that I can be active on. Do something that matters to someone. Not just to me.  It's just that I really believe that we are born because we have a purpose not just to live.
I am thinking of being an environmentalist hmmm ... but I also wanted to take home for the aged as a charity. :/

10:37 PM

I think I should go. I'm really starting to feel sleepy and I'm kinda depressed and feeling a bit down. I think I'd sleep and hope for a better day tomorrow.

10:48 PM

This entry makes my head ache. hahahaha! I mean, it's kind whine-y and I contradict myself too much. But blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

10:55 PM

♥ oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment